Jackpot Information

Jackpot Information

Pages

During the SELBRA rodeos, contestants will compete for NLBRA points and their share of the Jackpot.

Per NLBRA rules, 60% of entry fees (excluding additional stock charges) will go into the Jackpot.  The remaining 40% will be used to pay for all expenses associated with producing a rodeo.

 

Places of Contestants Places Paid Percentage Paid
1-3 1 100
4-6 2 60 / 40
7-9 3 50 / 30 / 20
10-12 4 40 /30 / 20 / 10
13-15 5 34 / 27 / 20 / 13 / 6
16-34 6

29 / 24 / 19 /14 /9 / 5

35 & Above 8 23 / 20 /17 / 14 / 11 / 8 /5 / 2

 

Welcome to SELBRA!
Our 2016-2017 membership packets are available here.

Our tentative schedule has been posted and we are working to update arenas.

Event fees are located on our events page.

×